Interested Then Read On
Now you have tasted the seas around the UK why not move on and get together with others in the Club for as great 7 day trip to the Northern Red Sea. No Dry Suit required unless you fancy it. Late September /early October the sea is still around 24/25 degrees and good visibility is guaranteed.
The operator is Blue O Two, a company well known and respected throughout the industry and value for money. They operate throughout the World, wherever there is a good dive site. The fleet is modern and the vessels well appointed.
- Day 1 – Start the week with a check dive before heading north for an afternoon and night dive.
- Days 2-5 – Spend four days cruising the northern Red Sea. Normally you will have the opportunity to make three day dives and a night dive each day. The exact itinerary and order of dive sites will vary depending on the conditions but you can expect to visit plenty of wrecks including Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Giannis D, Carnatic and potentially even more. There is also some fantastic reef diving including the Ras Mohamed marine park, Danaba (Shag Rock), Sha’ab El Erg (famous for dolphin encounters) and the Island of Gobal.
- Day 6 – Enjoy two relaxed morning dives close to Hurghada allowing you to cruise into harbour in the early afternoon. Take advantage of an evening onshore to purchase souvenirs and enjoy Egypt’s famous hospitality before your journey home the next day.
Proposed dates – 16th October through to 23rd. Includes
- return flights from London based airport
- 7-nights full board accommodation in Classic Cabin (based on double occupancy)
- transfers between local airport and liveaboard on days of embarkation and disembarkation
- water/coffee/tea/soft drinks
- 6 days of diving with up to 4 dives per day
- 12 litre cylinder with air fills
This is a tentative enquiry and ‘feeling the water’ so to speak to see what interest is out there. Blue O Two give a discount for BSAC members and there are further discounts available dependent on the number who sign up.